Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A gynecologist and a red head walk into a bar, I mean Costco....

I am standing in line...with my gigantic cart, at Costco...in the photo center. When a lady politely asks me...are you in line? I smile and say yes I am.

She steps in front of me anyway.

Same line, 2 seconds later. A Fred Mertz look alike (probably somebody's near retirement aged gynecologist...sorry, that is just what he looked like) walks up and says, "Are you in line?"
Same smile, same answer. Yes, I am.

He, too, steps right in front of me.

I laugh. Say audibly, "Wow."

And nothing.

Next, a blonde lady (no this isn't going to be a blonde joke)...decides to ask the same question.

So, I pulled out my taser. Kidding.

This time...sprinkling magic fairy dust...she heard me. "Yes, I am in line."

I then did what all offended shoppers do...

"Funny, those two people right there asked me if I was in line too, but they jumped in front of me anyway."

And then, I fell in love with the blonde.

"Unreal. Some people are just so inconsiderate! She probably wanted to get out of here in a hurry because that is her gynecologist and they both know that she has a flaming case of herpes."

Mwahhahahahahahahah!!!!
(I think I may have peed my pants I laughed so hard.)

I am still wondering if they heard her...and sadly, I can't get the Gynecologist/Woman dressed for a Pap Smear image out of my head. Wow.

And that, my friends, is the highlight of my holiday season thus far!

Merry Christmas!

The soon to be "Poise" pad wearing Maid. :)

4 comments:

Chris H said...

Too funny! MERRY CHRISTMAS chick.

"Intentionally Katie" said...

HA!

Unknown said...

Now, THAT, is truly funny.

Bogart said...

Further proof that Costco is the Happiest Place on Earth.