Wednesday, March 25, 2009

So not ready for this question...

I realize I haven't been around on this here blog for a while, but my only excuses are uninspired, overbooked, and overtired. I guess 7 kids and an infant will do that to you. ;)

So...I will leave you with this one little question that my 5 year old daughter asked me this past week....

"Mom, why do you have handcuffs in your underwear drawer?"

uh,

uh,

um... (I think I have it!)...

"Oh, honey, that was from a Halloween costume one year."

Phew. Narrowly escaped that one.

Now, I am just waiting for her to figure out that we don't celebrate Halloween.

The Maid

PS - Hope you all are well...sorry to have been absent so long. To the faithful, keep checking back. My juices are flowing and I feel some really mediocre writing coming on. LOL

(What? If I had said "Great writing" you all would think I was conceited. So keeping true to form, and ever so humble, I had to write mediocre.) Wink.

6 comments:

Chris H said...

Handcuffs eh? No wonder you have 8 kids, you tie him down! lol
Rock on chick... I likes the handcuff idea much.

"Intentionally Katie" said...

Ditto, Chris. Handcuffs? Becky, your life is so much more exciting than mine.

Bogart said...

Pink and Fuzzy. Check.

April said...

Oh. My. Gawd. I am speechless. First time in my whole life.

Sandra in Phx said...

Becky...I am with April...I am speechless. LOL Who knew?!

Unknown said...

LMAO Becky. It's fun to see you blogging again.:)