Thursday, October 2, 2008

How I may have spent the last 30 days....

I realize that when I started this blog, that I posted more frequently...and probably more coherently...but let me assure you that underneath this tired, maxed out, pregnant mom, zombie facade, there still lies a sharp, detail-oriented, eloquent, and sometimes witty mind. I am just sleep deprived and overwhelmed with life. (Yeah, I know, cry me a river.)

Because I am currently wading in the shallows, well, expect nothing more from this post. A little look into what may or may not have kept me from posting a whole lot in the last 30 days. Much of it is truth, but see if you can guess which of the 30 statements might be just a little white lie...

1) I flew to Hawaii for a glorious vacation with my pool-boy, Raul.

2) I ate 90 Tums...give or take.

3) I went to traffic school. (Duh)

4) I stole money from my children.

5) I sold and shipped a bunch of crap on ebay.

6) I gained two pounds.

7) I had to boil water to wash dishes.

8) I discovered that I like the taste of Benadryl.

9) I went four days without a shower.

10) I learned about calcium content in various types of milk.

11) I developed a love/hate relationship with cable news.

12) I lost about $200,000 in the stock market.

13) I just cracked up about number 12, as if.

14) I plotted the ultimate demise of the general manager of Home Depot.

15) I bought a pair of Jimmy Choo's.

16) I got two pedicures.

17) I saved enough money with grocery store coupons to pay my car payment.

18) I shredded paperwork from 1988 to present.

19) I killed the shredder.

20) In a fit of disgust, I told a store employee that his store sucked.

21) I lost at least 100 hours of much needed sleep.

22) I realized the only gold medal I will ever own is a bag of flour.

23) I cut 4 out of 7 of my kids' hair.

24) I washed my car...by hand.

25) I did over 90 loads of laundry.

26) I ironed for my husband.

27) I threw away my favorite pants.

28) I started training for a marathon.

29) I baked at least 5 dozen cookies.

30) AND I have been kicked from the inside on a daily basis.

***So whatcha think? Which ones do you believe? Hint: there are more than five, less than 10 little white lies. :)

Have a great weekend!
The busy, tired, and lying Maid.

4 comments:

Betty said...

What I think are lies:
Nr.1,4,7,9,12(hopefully),15,16,17,28
Can´t wait to see the answers.

Happy Mommy said...

Ok heres what I think number 1 is not true at all! Number 6 might be a white lie because this far along I gained more that that! Number 8 nasty, i hope that was untrue, except with the no sleeping you might be getting desperate... Number 12 is very funny and untrue. I really wish you could get 2 pedi's in one month but i don't think you did, so number 16 untrue.
I really think you are lying on the washing car thing number 24. Number 26 made me laugh because i hate to iron and you did not do number 28 either. So my guesses are 1,6,8,12,16,24,26 and 28.

chandy said...

Is #25 true? cuz that would be 3 loads a day for an entire month! Srsly? Time to start telling everyone to turn their clothes inside out and wear them again!

Bogart said...

Well, at least you can't say that you are bored!