Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Yep, still nothin.

Fooled you, didn't I?

You thought there was going to be a new post. Well...ha. There isn't.

I just wanted to check in and let my bloggy friends and readers (all two of you) know that I have some stuff to share with all of you, but no time.

I just finished baking the goods for my kiddos to take to their teachers and am going to bed!

When the weekend hits, I will make time to talk to all of you!

(Oh, who am I fooling? See you next year!)

:) The Maid Delayed.

3 comments:

Mary said...

What, like you are busy this time of year??? Sheesh. Have a wonderful Christmas!!

"Intentionally Katie" said...

PS - You have an award on my blog...that will give you even more blogging material!

Chris H said...

Have a great Christmas and New Year chick.