Sunday, August 3, 2008

Well, book the cruise!

I just wanted to share the good news with all of you.

In a series of emails over the last few weeks...seems like I may have already won $10,000,000.00.

I know. I can't believe it either.

Our dear friends over at Publisher's Clearing House have assured me that I don't need to buy anything to win, and that I could very well be the super-prize winner of $5000.00 a week for life.

So, if I suddenly begin posting photos of exotic locations, wearing big diamonds, dining alfresco with my husband, a nanny, and our brood of children...on seafood when it is not even a holiday, and can fill my whole tank with gas at once...know that I didn't fall into drug dealing or begin an illegal immigration ring. Ed McMahon simply came through.

And all of this news couldn't come at a better time, what with the terrible economy and housing market and all.

All I have to say now is "Glory Be."

Oh, and book the cruise.

I'm going shopping.

I mean I have already gotten at least 3 emails a week, and it said that someone with the initials B.S. was definitely going to win.

Oh...maybe I should read between the lines...this whole PCH thing IS the B.S.

Dang it. I would have looked so good with that Prada bag and those diamond encrusted sunglasses.

Guess it is back to reality...does anyone know how to get formerly soggy but now petrified cheerios out of the grout?

The Maid

PS - Thank you Jesus for our many blessings...I know you are faithful to provide...even if sometimes it is with a sense of humor! Amen.

7 comments:

"Intentionally Katie" said...

You don't want $10 million. Have you not seen "the curse of the lottery" spots on E??? People who suddenly get money don't do well with it. We weren't born into it, so (according to E) we'd do all sorts of terrible things once we get it.

April swears by the Mr. Clean Eraser for the Cheerios...I'd pour water on them to get the gunk up first, though!

Unless that was hypothetical...

April said...

I had a dream the other night that I won $79,000 from a slot machine. And when I cashed out they gave me a scratch off lottery ticket and I won $10,000 more. Oh I was so pissed when I woke up. And even though I never gamble (other than at bunco) and I don't play the lottery, I was so tempted the next day.

Chris H said...

OH YEAH, I get emails every day telling me I have won millions of dollars... if I believed them I would be a Billionaire by now too!!! Blasted spam mail!!! Don't even open them mate, they are only after all your details so they can bombard you with shit over the net. Have a good day! And stay poor!

Happy Mommy said...

You have to get a MAC! I never get spam, I hate those emails! But isn't it fun thinking of how to spend the money!

Sweet and Salty said...

ROFL!!! Funny one... Hey, you never know. Maybe one day you will get a knock on the door.

Stranger things have happened...

for a different kind of girl said...

Hilarious! Should I win, for I, too, seem to be promised such a gift, I will use my riches for good. After a blow out vacation!

Bogart said...

Remember what Biggie said...

Mo money, mo problems.