Saturday, January 17, 2009

Laying it all out there...

Several bloggers I know have made lists of 101 things in 1001 days. I actually made a list on January 1st, but thought I might keep it private. I thought, maybe, that it was personal and something that was really nobody's business. I also thought that, by keeping it to myself, I would save myself an embarrassment or apologies if I didn't get around to those things.

Well...I have decided to lay it all out there...publish my list on this here blog and hopefully find support and friendships to spur me on!

As soon as I can find the list, I will post it.

Sad, huh?

I have a new list:

1) Find list of 101 things in 1001 days.
2) Type and post list on blog.
3) Hit the save button.
4) Hope the list "does" itself.
5) Medicate with food when I discover it doesn't.
6) Sigh.

:) That oughtta hold you over until I find said list. HA!

The Maid

PS - Anyone seen my list? Oh, and Sandra...I already checked under the bathroom rug.

6 comments:

"Intentionally Katie" said...

Seriously! THIS is exactly why I put everything on my blog all the time. I CAN'T LOSE IT!!! We're moms...how many more papers are we really supposed to be able to keep track of, anyway!??!?!

:) Can't wait to see the list.

Shelly said...

I do this ALL THE TIME! Not necessarily with a goals list because quite honestly, I can't even think at the moment but with everything else. It's torment to a a perpetual list maker such as myself when I can't ever find my lists! Now, where is that grocery list?????

Sandra in Phx said...

ROFLOL! Sorry you can't find your list. But I am looking forward to seeing it:)

Marcy Massura said...

I tried to do one of those lists. But it was hard. Do I talk about personal things? Do I talk about goals? I mean what are the dang rules for that 100 thing list?

So I gave up.

But I hope you find yours. Maybe I will just cut-n-paste it to my blog.

:)

(PLEASE add Name/url option-so when I comment it doesn't take you back to my defunct old blog. But to my NEW fancy blog)

Anonymous said...

LOL! Yeah, I got me a list somewhere round here too.

Bogart said...

did you check the dog poop..you know, just in case it got eaten?